Insight Millennium Subluxation Station: Dr. Huang uses a state of the art technology that objectively helps detect areas of nerve disturbance to deliver the appropriate chiropractic care. Our state of the art technology will objectively help us:
– Detect areas of Nerve Disturbance or interference
– Document and monitor your results and progress
– Deliver the appropriate chiropractic care
Four important factors to consider before the tests are administered:
– Do the Insight Millennium tests hurt? Absolutely not. There are no needles, electric shock, or heat whatsoever. They are receiving important information from your nervous system.
– Why does the chiropractor administer these tests? Our purpose is to detect and pinpoint abnormal nervous system function that is not seen on X-ray’s or MRI’s. These disturbances lead to subluxations and the Insight helps to locate areas of spinal dysfunction. The 2 tests used in my office are:
1) SEMG- which measures muscle activity and the amount of electric current present, which looks at the motor system.
2) Thermography-measures skin temperature differences in the spine which measures the autonomic nervous system of the body.
Why is it important to monitor the results?
As a Houston chiropractor I want the best results for my patients’ health and wellness. Periodic progress exams help us to determine how your nervous system is responding to chiropractic care. The advanced technology allows us to look at function and not necessarily focus on symptoms.
How will this test benefit me?
For years, a major concern of the public has been “why do I have to keep coming in if I am pain free?” or “how do I know if i am getting the proper adjustments?” Now you are able to actually see the changes, (see below for examples of a comparison of initial scans vs. re-scans) and it will be easier to understand the amount and type of care you are receiving. Because of this technology, we can provide a tailor-made program to meet your specific needs